Dear Brothers and Sisters:
Your attention is invited to a simple exercise for opening the heart.
1. For a minute or two, think about what an open heart is.
2. Open a short video by clicking on the link below.
3. While watching, just relax and watch.
4. After you have watched the video as many times as you want, pay attention to the feelings that you were experiencing while watching. If in step 1 you had a mental understanding of an open heart, now you have felt it.
5. We will change the video about each month. In order to feel deeper your heart, you can repeat this exercise.
If having an open heart is easy, where is the challenge? The challenge is not to ignore the heart, which may not be an easy task for some people.
P.S. The previous videos can be found here: a playlist of videos; separate videos: link1, link2, and link3. When you click one of these links, the embedded playlist or video will start to autoplay in a new tab in a looped mode. Caution: the volume level is set to 100%.